To download our latest Policies Document or our latest Pupil & Parent Handbook please click on the links below. Policies and details contained here include:
- The School’s address and contact details, including those of the Headmaster and Chairman of Governors
- A statement of the School’s aims and ethos
- Admissions and Exclusions Policies
- Behaviour Management Policies
- Curriculum Policy, including Policies for Pupils with Special Educational Needs, English as an Additional Language and Personal, Social and Health Education
- Policy to prevent Bullying
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policies
- Health and Safety Policies
- Complaints Procedure
- A list of staff, including their qualifications
If any parent or prospective parent is unable to access these documents, please let the School Office know and we shall send you a copy by post.
In addition, in accordance with ISI regulations, parents and prospective parents are also able to consult at the School Office or to request (at no charge) a copy of the following information:
- A summary of the School’s academic performance in the previous academic year, including Key Stage 2, GCSE and A level results.
- A record of the number of any complaints which reached the formal stage (Stage 2) of the Complaints Procedure in the previous academic year.
Policy Document for Parents and Prospective Parents 11/13Main Content
This document contains all the policies and information which the Independent Schools Inspectorate requires the School to make available to parents and...Read More
Handbook for Pupils and Parents 2013-14Main Content
We hope that this handbook will contain helpful advice for new pupils and their parents.Read More
Personal Accident InsuranceMain Content
Pupils' £600k Personal Accident Insurance Scheme (incorporating Dental)Read More