To download our latest Policies Document or our latest Pupil & Parent Handbook please click on the links below. Policies and details contained here include:
- The School’s address and contact details, including those of the Headmaster and Chairman of Governors
- A statement of the School’s aims and ethos
- Admissions and Exclusions Policies
- Behaviour Management Policies
- Curriculum Policy, including Policies for Pupils with Special Educational Needs, English as an Additional Language and Personal, Social and Health Education
- Policy to prevent Bullying
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policies
- Health and Safety Policies
- Complaints Procedure
- A list of staff, including their qualifications
If any parent or prospective parent is unable to access these documents, please let the School Office know and we shall send you a copy by post.
In addition, in accordance with ISI regulations, parents and prospective parents are also able to consult at the School Office or to request (at no charge) a copy of the following information:
- A summary of the School’s academic performance in the previous academic year, including Key Stage 2, GCSE and A level results.
- A record of the number of any complaints which reached the formal stage (Stage 2) of the Complaints Procedure in the previous academic year.
Handbook for Pupils and Parents 2015-16Main Content
A guide for pupils and parents on the expectations of the SchoolRead More
Policy Document for Parents and Prospective Parents 2015-16Main Content
This document contains all the policies which the ISI requires the School to make available for parents and prospective parents.Read More
Personal Accident InsuranceMain Content
Pupils' £600k Personal Accident Insurance Scheme (incorporating Dental)Read More